Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Liebster Award!

Liebster Blog Award

A HUGE thank you to Julie Ann at Jam's Corner  for giving my blog the Liebster Blog award!



I just recently started following Julie Ann and she was kind enough to give me this award.  Thank you so much!  She is also new to blogging, having only a month under her belt.  I guess that makes me a dinosaur, having three months!  Ha!

Liebster means "dearest" in German and this award is a great way of encouraging new bloggers with less than 200 followers.  I couldn't be happier receiving this award.

According to the rules, once you receive this award you must follow 3 simple rules:

1. Link back to the giver
2. Post the award on your blog
3. Pass the award on to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.

I hereby nominate the following 5 awesome blogs:

1.  Lisa at Budget Design Girl
2.  Sonya at So Simple
3.  Terrie at Hearth and Whimsy
4.  Shannon at The Divvy Spot
5.  Daniela at Frugal Aint Cheap



Let's all check out these ladies' blogs and show them some love.



 

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments: