Wednesday, July 11, 2012

130 degree Coke

So I went to Walmart to pick up some groceries and as I was leaving I grabbed a Diet Coke from McDonalds. Remember, I live in Phoenix and at 11:00 a.m. It was 106 degrees outside. Which makes it about 130 degrees inside my car. Or more. I put my Coke in the cup holder in the center console. So I'm driving down the street, pick up my Coke and take a long swig. Well wouldn't you know I grabbed my sons four day old drink from QT. do you know how gross that is? Not just that it's 130 degrees (or more) but that it's 130 degrees and four days old! So where do you spit out 130 degree (or more) four day old Coke when you're driving down the street? Let's just say its a good thing no other cars were around me. It's like I had a bee in my bonnet the way I was scrambling to get that out of my mouth. Nasty.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh.....you forgot to not do that!! Sounds bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I found you on the wednesday blog hop and am now a new follower of your lovely blog. I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing! I think I would have spit it out everywhere. Thanx for coming to the party!

    ReplyDelete