Friday, June 29, 2012

Score at Salvation Army! To recover or not to recover?

Remember when I was building my breakfast bar and I built the one bar stool so I had something to sit on, but I said I really wanted to buy some that look better?  Well, while stalking  browsing at the Salvation Army today I saw a set of three barstools for $35.  Do you know what a great deal that is?!  I'm am so excited!  I really do need to start staying home though, because I really couldn't afford the $35 but I knew I would never run into this again in a million years.  I won't be able to eat for the next three weeks but I got my bar stools.  A quick little cushion recovering and they'll be perfect!



I recovered one seat.  Which do you like better?  The brown microfiber or the pretty blue?  Please tell me what you think.



Update:  Team pretty blue wins. 


I linked up to:

Weekend Bloggy Reading

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialLiz Marie Blog
Photobucket

































4 comments:

  1. Definitely LOVE the blue/gray!!! Very unexpected!!!!! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn!I hopped on over from Serenity Now. I say the blue cover! I like the pop of color! Cheers and happy day to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands down...I love the soft blue covers! You did such a nice job on them, too.
    I know the feeling...new bar stools and Rice-a-roni for a week! But, just think how much you are going to enjoy them in the future!
    Don't you love thrifting?!! I have so many items in my home that are from thrift shops and next to new stores. Even if I had the money...there would be no thrill of the hunt!
    Have a nice weekend, my friend!
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote : to cover....
    definitely......
    :-)

    ReplyDelete