Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New bench and outside pillows


Just a quickie.  Like I've mentioned before I'm trying to style my front porch just a bit.  One step at a time.  I had bought four $1 pillows at Goodwill AND all this fabric, just for this project.  I love these pretty purple spring colors.  So I recovered the pillows and just wrapped the fabric around the bench.  I didn't even add padding, it was that quick.  Here's a couple more shots.






Preview:


Beyond The Picket Fence


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The Ultimate combination according to benches Pillow!!! I recommend to anyone for a benches outside of homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So quick and easy and pretty and fresh!

    Thanks so much for sharing at Pillowpalooza ... and for sporting my button too!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a quick and easy project like that! Looks like a great place to hang out!

    Kelly at View Along the Way
    www.viewalongtheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ticking--what a cozy spot. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project - love the colours and the ticking is so fresh. Visiting from I Heart Pears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and welcoming bench! Thanks for linking up this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete