Monday, June 4, 2012

Cute way to hang your necklaces!

As you know, this past week I made my vanity for my bedroom and styled it with odds and ends I got at Goodwill.  Of course I added  my own touches to them, but all in all this whole project was less than $5.  Well, I ran across a pin that inspired me. 
http://tatteredstyle.blogspot.com/2011/07/genius-wine-glass-holder.html 


So I thought to myself, "Self, how brilliant is that?  I can USE that idea here!"  I happened to have a broken rake in my garage and I had the GREAT idea to add it to my vanity vignette.  I spray painted it white, hung it on the wall, and use it to hang my necklaces! 
And notice my earrings hanging on the little mirror?








Isn't that cute?  And it was FREE!

I linked to:


Lovely Crafty Home



giveawaysFunky Junk Interiors








8 comments:

  1. I love this idea!!! It looks adorable!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your sweet comment!

    Have a great week!
    xo-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever crafty girlie, you! This is just too clever. I love it when one finds great ideas and adapts them to their needs. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free is my favorite price! It would be cute spray painted a bright color if you ever tire of the white too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Carolyn. Thanks for linking up to Shabbilicious Friday.

    ReplyDelete