Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another $1 Goodwill Refashion

Got another deal at Goodwill.  This was $1.  One dollar!  I love my Dollar Day Thursdays.  I know, I've said it before, but it's really true!  This is what it looked like before I took it to the sewing machine:
I took several inches off the bottom, and shortened the sleeves and took the sides in a bit.  I'll have my wardrobe back up to full capacity before you know it!

A Little Knick Knack
and



pleated poppy

BWS tips button
Freedom 
Fridays
A Little Knick Knack
Photobucket


Bowdabra Blog link party

5 comments:

  1. Soo cute.. I love your dress, very nice prints.. .. Beutiful blog you have here, very inspirational.. Officially a follower )) Stopping in via the pleated poppy - WIWW and would LOVE for you to please link / share your post via my linky party - Mannequin Monday happening pweease - the link is http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/06/mannequin-mondays-you-wear-it-best-diy.html#comment-form sincere thanks and appreciation, wishing you a beautiful day ~xo.. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute! Yes, what a difference. You will be styling in no time with great finds like this that you can make over. Thank you for sharing at Freedom Fridays again this week:) Have a Super Terrific Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That looks great! You are talented!!

    We would LOVE for you to stop over and link this post up and any others in our Crafty Showcase. Our showcase runs from Sat-Thur and then on Friday our designers pick their favorite to be featured.

    Stop on over and share! We even have a linky for ETSY and Crafty Businesses.
    http://bowdabrablog.com/2012/06/09/saturday-showcase-craft-projects-5/#

    Thanks, Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! I love how you essentially recycled the dress just so it was suited for you! Great deal as well!
    Thanks for linking up -
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. I love your Goodwill refashions. Sure wish I could sew!

    ReplyDelete