Saturday, June 23, 2012

60 Days Sober

Today is my 60 day mark with no alcohol.  I posted it on Facebook, but hadn't even thought about mentioning it in my blog until my dear friend Anita brought it to my attention.  I'm usually posting crafts, refashions, building projects, etc, and not real life "stuff".  Mainly because I have a pretty boring life.  (Besides my crafts, refashions, and building projects)  I have such a wide variety of audience, friends, family and LOTS of fellow bloggers (mostly fellow bloggers) and I know most of them don't really care about my 60 days sober.  But me?  I'm quite happy with it.

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME, Carolyn. *I* care about your 60 days sober! That's a great achievement! ;>

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite an accomplishment and one you should be very proud of. I'm a new follower of yours and look forward to your 90 days sober post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I care, too! Be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you guys, you make me so happy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I care!!!! I am so proud of you! What a wonderful example you are setting for others, showing them that they can do it to. Me? I can't even say "no" to m&ms, but if you can do something as hard as THIS, I can do something as easy as that!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like when bloggers show that they're real people. Congrats on your 60 days, and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete