Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Size small!

Today I had fun turning some of my size Large tops into size Small tops.  I can't even remember the last time I wore a size small.  And yesterday I cut off and took in the legs of some of my $1 Goodwill Jeans and big, long yoga pants into shorter, tighter ones.  Here are a couple examples:
It's a little see through, so wouldn't actually wear it like this.  It needs a camisole underneath.
And I painted last night and got paint on my jeans!

I like this one.  Looks better in a small!
These are $1 Liz Claiborne jeans that needed to be taken in in the legs.  They don't look a
lot different in the photo but I took them in a lot.
I LOVE my new sewing machine!  I was having problems with the tension but finally figured out the problem.  It was operator error.  Of course.  My dream though, is to have a serger.  That would make things so much easier.

1 comment:

  1. ohmigosh, you are so adorable! I am so impressed with your sewing skills and now your carpentry skills. You've been holding out on me!

    You should link up to WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday). It's fun although I haven't done it for several months now.

    This is Nan, in case you don't recognize me, lol!

    ReplyDelete