Friday, May 4, 2012

Size 2

I am continuing on my weight loss journey.  I'm down to a size 3.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to find clothes in that size?  I'm not sure if it's because they just don't order very many or what.  So most of my shopping has been done at the Goodwill on dollar Thursday.  Got some really cute white (long) capris, white little lace up ties on the sides.  Not my cuppa tea so I cut them off and made them into capris just below the knee the way I like. 


I'm also working on my "cat shelves".  The glue is drying on them right now, and when that's done I'll put a few screws in them and glue on the carpet.  I hung one and put some cat nip on it and kitty climbed right up there.  He didn't stay long but more shelves to come soon.


Now that I'm into a size 2 I've had to buy more clothes.  I got these very flared khakis at Goodwill for $1.  Yes, you heard me right, $1.  I zipped the sewing machine down the inner and outer seams and made them skinny.  Love my skinny jeans.  "Sew" easy to do!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know the last time *I* was a size 2? Yeah, me neither. Probably never. I'm happy when I'm 'down' to a 10! I should hate you but I don't ... your successes bring me joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many size 10 clothes to get rid of! Too bad postage is so dang expensive!

    ReplyDelete