Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

My parents and one brother live here in Phoenix, and since my brother is the only one with a pool in the backyard, most family gatherings end up being at his house.  Today, being Mother's Day and all, we had dinner there.  I took my mom her casserole tray and not only was she surprised, she LOVED it.  She thought it was genius.  I am SO happy about her reaction.

Also, since it's now warm enough to heat my brother's unheated pool, I had a photo op since my weight loss.  As of today I've lost exactly 35 pounds.  When I first started the Omnitrition Omni Drops (Hcg) my goal was to lost 20 pounds.  Once I got there, and knew how EASY the diet was, I readjusted my goal to 25, then 30, then 37.  37 because it takes me to an even 120 pounds.  So, here is the picture:

Not too bad for 54, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment