Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mamogram

Have I mentioned how much I love payday.  I'm pretty sure I did last month at this time.  I usually go out and blow it all the first day after paying bills.  Today I only got what I needed.  Woo hoo for me!  I got paint brushes so I can finally finish my bedroom painting project, and a few other odds and ends. 

The highlight of my day was getting my "yearly" mamogram, even though it's been a few years since my last one.  The highlight of THAT was that the tech, after looking at my last images, asked if I'd lost weight.  Why, yes have!  She said she could totally tell from comparing the two.  It's always nice to hear someone notice, even if they've never seen you before. 

Tomorrow is Thursday, my weekly Goodwill run, and monthly Costco run.  Can you tell by reading this post that I have no life?  Oh well,  maybe I'll have something fun to report soon.  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! For getting the mammogram ... and for losing the weight.

    Lately, people keep saying to me, "I didn't recognize you ..." And I'm tempted to say back, "Because I've gained weight."

    But I'm hoping it's really because I added some auburn color to my hair recently ...

    :)

    Linda

    (And thank you for your kind comment on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete