Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Maintenance on Hcg

Today was my first day of maintenance on the Hcg diet.  I sure hope I didn't eat too much.  I'm afraid to weigh in tomorrow.  So, in two rounds I lost a total of 37 pounds.  I hope to lose a couple more pounds on maintenance, and I also plan do work out a little to tighten "things" up.  It's been about 11 years since I was this size, but I didn't look like this then!  Getting older sure changes things.  But I'll take this over being fat any day.

I'm slowly but surely getting my room put back together.  I'm not quite done painting yet.  I want to paint the walls and one more coat on my foot board.  Then I need to do a couple craft projects for the walls and do a photo shoot to document it all.  I hope it all comes together like it see it in my head.

Not much else going on here today.  Lazy day, but I'm wearing a really cute  $1 summer dress I refashioned from Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment