Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The City and all their power.

Okay, because I hate the rigidity of HOA's, I purposely looked for a house without one when I was buying.  I've lived here for a year and a half, I have "Arizona landscaping", and take care of my "yard".  Because I don't have extra money, I haven't made any changes to the the landscaping and it's quite boring.  But I spray my weeds and keep them pulled.  Since I've been on Pinterest, I've gotten into "pallets".  So far I've only built a bar stool, but do have plans to build more.  Last week I happened to run across a pallet that a very nice Coke delivery guy gave me.  It was leaning against my house in the front yard.  I hadn't gotten around to doing anything with it yet and that's where it was.  So today, my next door neighbor rang my doorbell, and we had both gotten warning tickets for our yards.  What?  Are you serious?  Mine mentioned my "weeds" which there was 3 on the East side of my house and 6 on the West side of my house, and it directed me to put the pallet out of sight.  Seriously?  The governments has THAT MUCH AUTHORITY?  Absolutely nuts.  And wrong. 

Now I'm watching the final episode of American Idol and picking apart everyone's clothes and hair.  Man, today you'd think I was one of the Mean Girls!  I'm really not.  I guess that's just the mood I'm in.  But, did you see Fantasia's hair and clothes?  And Chaka Khan's outfit and very visible panty lines?  Maybe I'm just old.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment