Monday, May 7, 2012

Bargain!

As most of you know I'm always out looking for a bargain.  Thursday is my favorite day of the week because it's Dollar Day at Goodwill!  What that means is that anything with a particular colored price tag is $1.  No matter what it is, it's $1.  I came across this great terra cotta colored lamp.  I just had to have it.  I'm painting it white for my (in progress) all white bedroom, and I need to get a shade for it.  I'd really like one of those barrel shades for it but I have to look around.  I'm just so proud of my little find!

And as you all know I'm new to blogging and I keep seeing "Link Parties".  You all probably know what that is but I'm just learning.  One of the blogs I follow regularly is having a link party for great thrift finds this week so I'm entering my $1 lamp.  There is link to her party!

No comments:

Post a Comment