Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Payday is my favorite day of the month

Today was payday so I made my monthly run to Costco for the necesseties, but made a few side stops.  Dollar Tree, K Mart, Joann Fabrics, and Home Depot.  I found some free pallets on Craigs list last night so needed to get a sander to make a couple things.  I want to use some to make a daybed in my spare room and I want to make a coffee table.  I also bought some Zinsser Primer because I want to change my dark brown wook furniture to white.  And I want to paint the walls white.  I really love the white on white look with accessories to add color.  I also bought a few supplies to make a large batch of homemade laundry detergent.  It was a good day until I came home and poured boiling soup on my hand which is now blistered.  Oh well.  Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment