Monday, April 30, 2012

Paint fumes!

I'm so ready to be finished painting!  I didn't get a lot done today, other than two coats of primer and one coat of paint on my tall dresser.  THEN I decided I don't even want that dresser in my room anymore.  Oh well, it will go in the spare room for now.  My room is so ready to be put back together.


I've been in touch with Prestin's mom a little bit.  I don't know what the future holds for us but maybe we can slowly repair things.  I know it will never be the same as it was for 28 years, but I'll always love her and I think she knows that.  28 year long friendships can't just end because of a major disagreement, can they?  Time will tell.


My son joined a gym because he really wants to get buff like his friends.  Saturday he had a session with a personal trainer who worked him out so hard he literally passed out in the middle of his workout, and has had a migraine ever since.  He tried to go just to do cardio today but only made it a few minutes before his pain made him stop.  Hopefully it will stop soon because he has no health insurance.  He does have a tendency to get migraines so I'm not TOO worried.  Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment